Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Big One Month Old!


Our sweet Ryleigh is four weeks old today. So, we had a brief photo shoot to document.  She is such a sweet baby. She's been really good about napping when Jack naps, which gives me some time to do chores, or just plain rest. 


I already can't imagine life without her. I love my little Jack to death, and I am tickled and thrilled to have a little girl now too...even if she looks nothing like me.  (You can really tell in the last picture how much she looks like her daddy.)

We're still waiting on her to smile (Jack smiled around 5 weeks, so hopefully soon). And we're still waiting on her to stretch out at least one night feeding for mom! I think it's because she was so small.  Either way, she is our complete link to our nuclear family. Before Jeremy and I just felt like a "couple with a kid". Now we really feel like a complete family. God is so good!


5 comments:

  1. She does look like her daddy, it seems all girls do. Shes just beautiful. Maddie smiled at 5 weeks too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a sweetie! I remember feeling the same way after our family became 4...just a little more complete. Hope you guys have a happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that picture of you and her. How precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to my world of my daughter looks like Daddy! She is such a cutie - can't wait to see those sweet smiles. Doesn't the time go so (too) fast!

    ReplyDelete

The Schindlers

The Schindlers
our increasing family

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to my husband Jeremy of 10 years, a mom to my 6 year old, Jack and 3 year old daughter, Ryleigh, and our 1 year old, Henry.