Well, after swearing in my other post that I'd never bring two kids to the doctor alone, I did. Crazy, I know. On top of that, the appointment was at 12:30...right when Ryleigh needed to nurse and Jack usually naps. Needless to say after forgetting the pacifier, Ryleigh gnawing on my finger for 20 minutes, holding Jack down while they dilated his eyes, and being told we'd have to wait another 20 minutes for dilation, I called in reinforcements!!! Thank goodness Temple is a small town and Jeremy was there pretty quick to calm down Jack while I gave Ryleigh a "snack".
We're back home. No glasses. Nap time!
oh no! that sounds like no fun. who did you see?
ReplyDeleteDr. Chang at the Eye Center of Temple. Our doc at King's Daughter's recommended him. Jeremy saw your hubby a few weeks ago though!
ReplyDeleteso funny, wonder what all the blinking is about?
ReplyDelete