These were just too cute to not post! Jeremy had to go run some errands during bedtime rituals. So, I gave Ryleigh a bath while Jack looked on and showed Ryleigh his bath toys. Then I gave Jack a bath while Ryleigh screamed in the other room. We brushed Jack's teeth, then it was time for his "one show" as he so dearly mimics me. I asked if Ryleigh could lay with him so I could take a picture.
"Yeah, sure" was his reply. After the photo session was over, I asked if he wanted Ryleigh to stay there or for me to move her. Of course, he said, "move her." I was just happy I got a photo with no nudging or freaking out that she was touching his most precious blanket!
What precious children! They look darling together and I know that will have so much fun growing up together. Hope you have a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteAh, the memories! Bath time was always the most tricky. They look so sweet together...paci and all:)
ReplyDeleteKatie,
ReplyDeleteI had an idea about Jack's blankie issue. You mentioned you wanted to cut it but were afraid of how he'd react . . . what if you let him help? Explain that this way he'll have part to take with him when he needs it and the big blankie can wait at home for him in his bed? Then he could decide how much etc etc . . .? I tell my Jack to leave Doggie and his tig (pacifier) in his bed so it will be there when we get back, if for some reason he's trying to take them with us (like when he was still anxious about MDO). Just a thought! See y'all next week!