So, Jack came up to the hospital when Ryleigh was about 4 hours old. He was interested and surprisingly sweet to her. Ever since we brought her home, he has still remained sweet, towards Ryleigh that is. As far as Jeremy and I are concerned, he is always one of two things: extremely hyper or extremely whiney! He is constantly testing his limits and acting out to get attention. We are trying to make sure he gets plenty of hugs, kisses, and play time. This makes for quite a challenge when you have a breast feeding newborn every 2-3 hours! I hoping that It'll be like everyone keeps telling me, "it just takes time." Either way, we'll get through it and it's a wonderful adjustment for us all.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Big Brother Jack
So, Jack came up to the hospital when Ryleigh was about 4 hours old. He was interested and surprisingly sweet to her. Ever since we brought her home, he has still remained sweet, towards Ryleigh that is. As far as Jeremy and I are concerned, he is always one of two things: extremely hyper or extremely whiney! He is constantly testing his limits and acting out to get attention. We are trying to make sure he gets plenty of hugs, kisses, and play time. This makes for quite a challenge when you have a breast feeding newborn every 2-3 hours! I hoping that It'll be like everyone keeps telling me, "it just takes time." Either way, we'll get through it and it's a wonderful adjustment for us all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Schindler family web page
My Blog List
The Schindlers
our increasing family
About Me
- Katie
- I am a wife to my husband Jeremy of 10 years, a mom to my 6 year old, Jack and 3 year old daughter, Ryleigh, and our 1 year old, Henry.
No comments:
Post a Comment