

My morning begins with French toast that my Mom made (YUMMY). Afterwards while we're playing with my helicopter and cars I realized that Mom forgot to wipe the syrup off my mouth. So what better solution than to ask for some cereal and use it as "glue" for some mock dimples as I play?! Oh, and aren't my new Lightning McQueen pajamas the BEST!?!

At lunch, I enjoy some of these great mini hot dogs filled with cheese that my mom found. It's not enough to just eat them though. I decided to grit it between my teeth and jerk it around like a worm. It makes eating more FUN!



Today I felt that I'm sick of naps, so I only slept for about 1 hour (I usually sleep 2-3 hrs). With the extra play time in the afternoon I found these awesome magic shoes. When I put them on I announce to everyone that I am "SUPER JACK". But, whenever I get too close to Mom I fall over from her roaring laughter.
I scream and make all the noises I can possibly think of, but all the while, that little sister of mine just sleeps, sleeps, sleeps.
Cute pictures of Jack. Ryleigh is sooo precious. I can't wait to see her tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteNo there isn't a Forever 21 in Temple-I wish. The closest one is in Highland Mall in Austin!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun day! Mallory can't wait to play with Jack soon!! And Ryleigh looks like a sweetie...with blonde hair??? Can't wait to see her in person!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a great day to me! I love the cereal dimples :) Ryleigh looks like a little angel!
ReplyDeleteJack is so creative! =) I love it...
ReplyDelete