Monday, November 3, 2008

Ryleigh Hazel


So, as far as Ryleigh is concerned, I couldn't ask for a better baby. She's very much like her brother was: very content, sleeps good, cries only when hungry or occasionally during a diaper change. She eats a little more often than he did, but I attribute this to her smaller birth weight. (Jack was 7 lbs, 7 oz. ; Ryleigh 6 lbs, 6 oz) 
We only had to stay in the hospital for a little over 24 hours which was awesome. I loved being back in my own bed and getting settled in. Since we had a short stay, we had to return to the hospital 2 days later for a follow up. Ryleigh had a slight case of jaundice, just enough for some home care. She gets to "lay out" in front of a sunny window a few times a day. She takes after her mom and seems to like it. I am truly enjoying her and loving every minute of being home with her!

5 comments:

  1. I loved getting to meet Ryleigh yesterday! She's so precious! It was good to see you and Jeremy too for a minute! Give us a call if you guys ever need anything - since we're in the neighborhood now! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited that you started a blog! Congratulations on the arrival of your sweet baby girl. She is beautiful! I would love to see her sometime when we are in Temple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you in the blog world! I hope to get to see you soon in the real world, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo Katie! I am dying to meet Ryleigh in person. She is beautiful and looks like Jack, I think! Thanks for making a blog so we can see pictures of the new big brother and little sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. she's precious! looking forward to seeing you guys over Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

The Schindlers

The Schindlers
our increasing family

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to my husband Jeremy of 10 years, a mom to my 6 year old, Jack and 3 year old daughter, Ryleigh, and our 1 year old, Henry.