Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Genes


Genes are such a funny thing...
My brother, sister and I all look so much alike and just like my mom. I always assumed that I'd have a brown-eyed, brown-haired girl just like me. So much to my surprise when I ended up with a blonde!

The pictures pretty much speak for themselves. Enjoy. 


Me on the right, and Melissa, my younger sister, on left.


Jeremy and myself as toddlers, with Jack following. 


Regardless of who these precious babies look like, I have to say I think they are ADORABLE!!!

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cool post. It is amazing how much Jack looks like both of you! Ryleigh too - just not in the ways you would expect (hair, eyes). As you said they are both absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just a little creeped out. ;-) I was getting so used to thinking that Jack looked just like you and Ryleigh like her Daddy - now I'm confused! Great pics! They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Such a good mix of both of you!! You and Ryleigh definitely favor each other in that second picture. I've always thought Jack looked just like you, and he does in that bath picture (minus the dark hair)!! You were adorable as a toddler!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun to see who your children look like! They are definitely both so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

The Schindlers

The Schindlers
our increasing family

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to my husband Jeremy of 10 years, a mom to my 6 year old, Jack and 3 year old daughter, Ryleigh, and our 1 year old, Henry.