I love that Ryleigh is old enough now to sit up in the bath tub so that I can bathe both kids at the same time. Not only does it save some time, but they are so good at entertaining each other. I captured tonight's bath time on video for you to enjoy. Ryleigh's new favorite noise is the "blowing spit bubbles" noise. Jack, as always, has his screeching cackle!


Other than that, the news on the home front is that Ryleigh is cutting her first tooth...bottom left. You can feel it, but not quite see it yet. And Jack is still working on the potty-training. He has the pooping down pat, but he holds his pee all day long at day care. I'm worried the boy is going to end up with a bladder infection. So, even though the success is slow-going, at least it's going!
Lastly, here are some bath time photos of the two kids.
so cute katie!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Jack and Ryleigh definitely have the Schindler genes, but I see so much of you in both of them too!!
ReplyDeleteYour kids are precious Katie! How fun... They are both getting so big!
ReplyDeleteThat video just made my afternoon! What cute little faces and sounds!!! Thank you for sharing with us. Jack and Ryleigh are adorable. Hope you are doing well. School is almost over!
ReplyDeleteThat was awesome! Ryleigh and her spit bubbles made me so happy! BTW, you and I say the same thing during bathtime "not the face"! Only, this week Ry has started trying to climb out of the tub . . . so there's a lot of "Sit down!" to everyone.
ReplyDeleteWow, Jack looks just like you in that bathtub picture w/his huge grin!
ReplyDeleteJack reminds me of Brian in that top picture!
ReplyDelete