Monday, May 4, 2009

Little by Little

So, as you read, our first weekend of potty-training hasn't gone too well. Jack stayed with my mom today and sat on the potty several times, but never went to the bathroom. BUT...I am THRILLED to say that tonight Jack successfully peed on the potty!!!! There is hope! We'll see how he does this week at day care...that may be another story. I guess it couldn't be any worse than what I've already experienced.

Ryleigh had her 6 month check up today and is in the 75% for height and 70% for weight. She now weighs as much as Jack did at 4 months. 

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo!! Way to go Jack for going pee (and for his mommy for not losing her mind!)!! Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Jack! Hope the training starts to move a little more smoothly soon :) I loved seeing Ryleigh the other day. She is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

The Schindlers

The Schindlers
our increasing family

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to my husband Jeremy of 10 years, a mom to my 6 year old, Jack and 3 year old daughter, Ryleigh, and our 1 year old, Henry.