Sunday, March 1, 2009

My Ganket!

Today we had to do the inevitable...wash Jack's ganket (what he calls his blanket)!!! Not for the first time, of course :)

First he threw a fit at the washing machine, tugging on the door.
So, I logically took out the camera! Here's a priceless shot of my drama king!
To top it off, as soon as I took the picture, he said, "I see it Mama?"
What's a mom to do?
Needless to say, we were able to distract him until it was done, although about every 20 minutes, he said, "Ganket done?"

2 comments:

  1. What a precious boy! You are such a wonderful mom and I know that he is enjoying his fresh and clean Ganky now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it! we have 2 snoopy's just for this reason- avery can't go long enough to let him get washed so we have to switch them out without her knowing.

    ReplyDelete

The Schindlers

The Schindlers
our increasing family

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to my husband Jeremy of 10 years, a mom to my 6 year old, Jack and 3 year old daughter, Ryleigh, and our 1 year old, Henry.