Saturday, March 7, 2009

Cute Little Henry

In my last post I mentioned that I'm putting together a photo album of Henry for the family, especially to make sure the grandkids know about their Pop. Jeremy got recruited for the project and has been scanning in slides and old photos. 

I had to include this first grade picture of Henry because he is just so darn cute! I told Henry at the hospital this week, "if you were one of my students, you'd probably get away with murder! You are too cute!" He did a little half smile to that comment, then Margo later told me that he pretty much did get whatever he wanted! Not so hard to believe! What a precious little boy.

3 comments:

  1. I see a lot of your Jack in that picture of Henry. Same smirky lil' smile. How sweet. Thinking of you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally see Jack and Jeremy in that picture!! And I always thought Jack looked so much like you! How funny. Henry was a cute little boy!!

    Hope y'all are doing well. We missed you this weekend:( See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a priceless gift you are making! Your family will treasure the finished product.

    ReplyDelete

The Schindlers

The Schindlers
our increasing family

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to my husband Jeremy of 10 years, a mom to my 6 year old, Jack and 3 year old daughter, Ryleigh, and our 1 year old, Henry.