Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Swag Bucks
So, I've been hearing about these Swag Bucks for a while now through blogs and some friends. I finally followed a link from a blog and signed up for an account. It is so simple to use and easy to earn points. The points are redeemable for many different prizes. One friend told me today that she used some Swag Bucks towards a stroller! So, if you're interested, one of the ways I can earn points is if I refer you. Follow this link and you can sign up yourself and start earning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Schindler family web page
My Blog List
The Schindlers
our increasing family
About Me
- Katie
- I am a wife to my husband Jeremy of 10 years, a mom to my 6 year old, Jack and 3 year old daughter, Ryleigh, and our 1 year old, Henry.
No comments:
Post a Comment