Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Maternity Pics

I grew up the better part of my life with the Crittenden family as an extension of our Luckett clan. As a kid, I was never extremely close with any of the Crittenden's 3 kids simply because of age. I am so glad that as you enter adulthood that you can find new friendships and things in common regardless of age boundaries. Jeremy and I have become close with Lynnsay and her husband HB. We are lucky that it is one of those situations where we both mutually get along with both of them and their is no hesitation to want to hang out with them. They are young and full of energy and always fun to be around. I am just glad they want to hang out with this old, sometimes boring married couple!

Lynnsay has a budding photography business, and she is super talented! She offered to take some maternity pics of me and the family before little Henry comes in a few short weeks. She did a phenomenal job and I am so proud of her! If you want to check them out, click here to be brought to her website. Her business is called Lynnsay Macey Photography. Keep her in mind for the holiday pics or any other occasion. She is going places!

Thanks Lynnsay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Schindlers

The Schindlers
our increasing family

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to my husband Jeremy of 10 years, a mom to my 6 year old, Jack and 3 year old daughter, Ryleigh, and our 1 year old, Henry.