I have so enjoyed carrying you for this term of your life. You are one active little stinker that always stretches and kicks, even well into the night. You've been more difficult on me than the other two, but it's not your fault. Jack and Ryleigh already have stretched out and left their mark all over my uterus for us, so it's just not as new of a model for you. Better get used to hand-me-downs. I have all of Jack's baby clothes ready and washed for you as well as his bedding in your crib. Don't worry, you have SOME new stuff too.
We've had to bear one of the hottest summers together, which I do not recommend! You've already been for several dips in MarZ's pool in order to not completely bake you. I do have one awesome tan though.
You are anxiously awaited by your older brother and sister. Ryleigh often leans into my tummy and talks to you, mainly to ask, "Henry, are you ready to come out?" After every doctor appointment I think they expect me to come home with you in my arms.
I've been doing overload on nesting and driving your daddy crazy. I have the garage jammed packed with things for a garage sale, and I even made a trip to labor and delivery for some sharp abdominal pains. Turns out I was diagnosed with "nesting with a vengeance" that left me with a pulled muscle. Guess I need to relax more instead of trying to pick up every Liberty hair that falls on our floors.
We are so excited for you to come! You're namesakes are two great ones. Henry was your Pop who is now in heaven, and Robert is my daddy. I know you will make us, and them, so proud!
Love you,
Mom
So sweet Katie! I can't wait to meet this precious boy. Enjoy your last couple of weeks as a mama of two. Praying for a smooth and easy delivery for you.
ReplyDelete