Monday: Cranberry Chicken, corn, mashed potatoes
chicken sprinkled with french onion soup mix and a can of whole cranberries. Bake. The kids loved this dish!
Tuesday: Roast beef Sandwiches Au Jus, chips
This was a London broil that cooked about 4 hours in the crockpot with brown gravy mix and Au Jus mix. I cut it up and put it on French loaf rolls and then use the Au Jus left in the crock pot to dip it in.
Wednesday: Rainy Day Chicken with Rice, broccoli
This is one of the casseroles that will be split for freezing.
Thursday: Farmer's Casserole, fruit
I love breakfast for dinner! This casserole has ham, hashbrowns, eggs, Monterrey Jack cheese and green onion. Super easy and super yummy!
Friday: Pizza on my homemade dough
I got a recipe for pizza dough from a friend that makes a ton and you freeze it. So, for a quick and easy dinner, defrost one of the pizza dough roll outs and top as you please. It's also nice to be able to make with whole-wheat flour!
Saturday: Left-overs, or go out
Sunday: Spaghetti, green beans
If you want recipes, let me know. They are mostly out of the cookbook where you cook for the month. I am just trying out some recipes and freezing what I can for now. Enjoy!
YUM! I can't wait to start cooking and menu planning again. I've been horrible because all my good kitchen stuff is in storage. This totally inspires me to get back with it when we are finally in the house :-)
ReplyDelete