Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Treat

We were so thankful that after our three-week long episode of illness, we were finally healthy and able to participate in the seasonal festivities, especially since we had a 2-day old last year and didn't want to get out.

We began the weekend at the TBC Fall Festival. Jack refused to wear his costume, so I felt like the world's worst mom having the only two kids without a costume on. He still had a blast jumping around in the bouncy-house. We only stayed about an hour since we didn't want to chance a relapse of his fever. Luckily, all was still good later in the evening and the next morning.

My good friends Sarah and Kiley from high school were in town, so I snagged a cute pic of Krosby and Ryleigh. Isn't he the cutest? We're hoping for an arranged marriage!

More of costume-less Jack in the bouncy-house!

Halloween night, we went over to my mother-in-law's house where the trick or treating is killer! We told Jack that if he didn't wear his costume, we couldn't go. SO, presenting....
Luke Skywalker!

At one point, we hear a little kid behind us say, "Hello, Luke Skywalker", and we turned around to find Darth Vader! Too cute! Jack LOVED it!!!

We scored with the candy!
Jack even shared some of his loot with Ryleigh! She was loving the suckers!
I promise to be better next year and have Ryleigh dressed up too. We forgot to borrow her costume since we thought Jack would still be sick. I know, excuses, excuses. Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I love his little costume. Glad he was feeling better, trick or treating was so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a great mother, with or without Halloween costumes! I am glad everyone is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack is definitely the cutest Luke Skywalker I've ever seen! I'm glad that he was feeling better too!

    ReplyDelete

The Schindlers

The Schindlers
our increasing family

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to my husband Jeremy of 10 years, a mom to my 6 year old, Jack and 3 year old daughter, Ryleigh, and our 1 year old, Henry.