Thursday, October 15, 2009

U2 and the Churchills

This Monday, we were able to start off our week with a U2 concert in Dallas. We left Sunday to spend some quality time with our good friends the Churchills and their two daughters. It was so great to hang out with the type of friends where no matter how much time has passed, you pick up where you left off.

Monday before the concert, we decided to try to wear out the kids so they would hopefully go to bed easily for the sitter. Shannon found this great Jump Zone place where for a minimal cost, we were able to complete our mission. Jack and Samantha LOVED bouncing, and even Ryleigh and Morgan participated in the fun.
Jack on the "Batman" slide! He was so fearless, so unlike him!
This picture is a little out of order. This is Ryleigh and Morgan having a tea party on Tuesday morning before we returned to Temple. They pretty much enjoyed eating the plates instead of pretending to drink tea. Regardless, they were pretty adorable, wouldn't you agree?!
The U2 show was absolutely amazing! We were able to get tickets for the floor, which meant standing throughout the concert, but it was well worth it! The pictures don't even do it justice for how close we felt and were to the band.
Bono is such an outstanding performer that even if his music stunk, which it totally doesn't, you'd be drawn in and seduced by him like everyone else present.
I will say that I felt a relief like never before when I finally was able to sit down on the car ride home. I totally crashed on the ride back to the Churchills. I am so NOT a night person. I was also relieved to hear that the kids did pretty fabulous themselves with the babysitter. It was a fantastic trip! Thanks for letting us crash your house Jason and Shannon! Love you guys and am so glad we got to share this moment with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Schindlers

The Schindlers
our increasing family

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to my husband Jeremy of 10 years, a mom to my 6 year old, Jack and 3 year old daughter, Ryleigh, and our 1 year old, Henry.