Sunday, October 18, 2009

Jack's First Field Trip

One of the perks of working at CTCS is that I'm at the same school as my Jack-Jack. He had his first field trip this last week to the Pumpkin Patch at the Methodist Church on 31st street. I was able to have someone watch my class for about an hour while I went along with the Pre-K 3 class. After all, I didn't want Jack to be the only one without a parent there.

He got to pick out a small pumpkin and decorate it with stickers after a short story time.

Jack's class only has 3 boys in it. Unfortunately, one of the boys missed the trip, but I captured Jack and his friend Casey! Jack pretends to call Casey and Caleb (the other boy) on the phone at home.
Jack is in a funny fake smile stage. I was disappointed that all my pictures looked like this:
Valeria is a sweet little girl in Jack's class. She even made him a picture two weeks ago! Her mom said that she pretends to call Jack on the phone. YIKES!
And here's the whole gang (minus two who were absent) and their teacher, Mrs. Barth, aka "Mrs. Barf." The kids have a difficult time with her name, but they LOVE her all the same! We had a great time at the Pumpkin Patch!

3 comments:

  1. What an unfortunate last name of a pre-k teacher!!!

    Cute pictures of your pumpkin!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jack's little smiles! So glad you got to go to his first field trip - what a precious memory!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack is too cute! I love the first pic where he is making a face just like the pumpkin! Precious!

    ReplyDelete

The Schindlers

The Schindlers
our increasing family

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to my husband Jeremy of 10 years, a mom to my 6 year old, Jack and 3 year old daughter, Ryleigh, and our 1 year old, Henry.