Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Ryleigh!

One year ago today, at 8:06am, God chose to bless us with our precious daughter, Ryleigh! Any followers of my blog know what a mess and true joy she is. Ryleigh is much more adventurous than her brother has been. She loves to meddle into things where she's not supposed to be. She also LOVES to have someone in a constant 2-inch radius of her. Even if you're not paying attention to her, she is comforted by knowing you're close by. She adores her brother Jack like no other. She is super ticklish on the side of her tummy. She loves ALL food, much unlike her brother. And the biggest surprise to us all was her BLOND hair and blue eyes! Never thought those genes would come through.

Tonight we had the grandparents over for a dinner and birthday cupcake. Enjoy the following pictures of Ryleigh-girl enjoying her cupcake to its fullest!



Ryleigh, I cried tears of joy when I found out you were a girl, I giggled through tears when I first saw you, and I fight back tears upon seeing how fast your first year has gone by. You have brought me more joy than you will ever know! I thank my God each and every day for the blessing of you!


6 comments:

  1. Wow, Katie...already??!! It seems like just yesterday we found out you were pregnant at the women's retreat:)

    Happy, happy birthday Ryleigh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Those eyes are captivating!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Katie! This is so sweet. I also can't believe how fast the year has gone, I still think of her as your little baby. She is beautiful and I loved getting to see her a few weeks ago! Happy Birthday Ryleigh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to Ryleigh! What a sweet face. She is blessed to have you as a mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Ryleigh! She is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Ryleigh!! Hopefully we'll get to see you and your family over the holiday's. :)

    ReplyDelete

The Schindlers

The Schindlers
our increasing family

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to my husband Jeremy of 10 years, a mom to my 6 year old, Jack and 3 year old daughter, Ryleigh, and our 1 year old, Henry.