So, in my earlier post, I put pictures from Ryleigh's birthday celebration on her actual birthday. Then, last weekend, we had a party with MORE of her extended family.
We, of course, needed another cake for her to enjoy; however, I must say that she devoured the ice cream with much more gusto! Her face shows her enthusiasm for the cake!
Uncle Kevin and Aunt Malu were able to make it. It's always a special treat for Ryleigh to see their dog, Sophie, who she adores! They share kisses and squeals.
Uncle Bri-Bri was able to come as well. We were lucky his travel schedule allowed for him to come, especially since that meant that we were able to meet his new girlfriend, Mandy!
Here's Ryleigh-girl with her YaYa, aren't they two gorgeous girls?!?
Jack is going to hope for Ryleigh to have more birthdays soon as he received almost as many gifts as she did! I guess all the grandparents were worried he'd feel neglected or something.
Happy Birthday, Ryleigh-girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment