Sunday, August 23, 2009

Pretty in Pink

Yesterday our good friend Lynnsay Crittenden took some pictures of Ryleigh for us. I brought over her little pink tutu and some pearls for the photo shoot! The outcome was so adorable that I had to share. Lynnsay is extremely talented and has an "eye" for photography. She took these in a matter of 10 minutes! She's just starting out, so she's inexpensive and will be available for those Christmas family photos if anyone is interested! So, here are some of my favorites of Ryleigh-girl...


5 comments:

  1. I love 'em. Hope y'all are well. Think we should start doing playgroup Tues. or Thurs. since our big boys are in school MWF? What day is good for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo cute! She is beautiful and you know I love a tutu:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sweet pics! Love the tutu and pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She sure is pretty in pink! What great photos!!!

    ReplyDelete

The Schindlers

The Schindlers
our increasing family

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to my husband Jeremy of 10 years, a mom to my 6 year old, Jack and 3 year old daughter, Ryleigh, and our 1 year old, Henry.