Jack no longer has to give himself pep talks to go to the bathroom. He's actually become such a natural that today at Mimi's house while we all stepped outside to clean off and haul in a toy for the kids, I hear Jack calling from inside, so I go in to check on him.
I follow his voice to the bathroom where he's announcing, "I go poo poo real fast."
As I walked in I noticed that one of his hands was precariously held out. I asked what was the matter and he told me, "I wiped my bottom." What he failed to mention was that he wiped his bottom without the assistance of toilet paper.
So, I had the privilege of cleaning off his little bottom as well as his hand and the spot he smudge it on his leg.
But, hey, I can't complain. Miralax is doing its job and I no longer have to coax Jack to go poop or listen to him scream while doing the duty! Now I just need to train the boy to wipe his own behind...with toilet paper!!!
Too funny! Maddie has her 1/2 capful of mirilax everyday!
ReplyDeleteHaha! Thanks for the laugh. :) Kids are hilarious.
ReplyDeleteThat is hilarious! I am glad Jack is doing better, but I hope he becomes friends with TP soon, for your sake :)
ReplyDeleteMallory just got "weaned" from it back in April!! It was working too well when we started potty training:)
ReplyDelete