Sunday, August 2, 2009

Happy 7th Anniversary

When I was 12-years-old, I told my friend at Camp Peniel that I just knew that I was "going to marry Jeremy Schindler one day!" He was and is one of those infectious people who draw you in with their fun personality and love for life. A few more years down the road, we began to hang out. Here's a picture of us at a wine party in Austin (Katie:16, Jeremy:23). 
Three fast years later, after dating, Jeremy asked me to marry him. Of course, everything with Jeremy is unique and special, including his proposal where he had kids at a Christmas pageant hold up signs at the end that read, "will you marry me, Katie?" (this was before Meet the Parents had come out, by the way) We still have the signs tucked away in my closet. 

Then, on August 3, 2002, we shared a beautiful day where I became his wife. We had a wonderful time with family and friends. Here's some pictures of the special day.





Jeremy, you are my deepest laughter, my sweetest smile, my warmest hug and my best friend. Life with you has never disappointed. You keep me on my toes, help me stay level-headed,  and pick me up when I'm discouraged.  I couldn't imagine this life without you and am so grateful to have the honor to walk by your side. I love you!!!

5 comments:

  1. what a sweet story! congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! You guys have an awesome love story and marriage! The pics are beautiful - you were such a gorgeous bride and I also love your Jackie O outfit at the end - so cute! Hope you have a wonderful anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Hope you had a great day together!

    ReplyDelete

The Schindlers

The Schindlers
our increasing family

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to my husband Jeremy of 10 years, a mom to my 6 year old, Jack and 3 year old daughter, Ryleigh, and our 1 year old, Henry.