All day he seemed to gain more and more energy and wanted to play in his room, so we thought we were in the clear. Oh, so wrong! He then did his biggest puke of the day around 7:30pm! I was nursing Ryleigh to put her down for the night, so poor Jeremy had to clean up and take care of Jack for the time being.
Jack finally settled down around 12:45am after taking some Tylenol since at that point he started to run a slight fever. He made up for some of his sleep loss by sleeping til 9:00am, but still felt feverish.
So, after another day of no vomiting and subsided fevers, we're hoping that this nasty bug has been put to rest. On a side note...Is it bad of me to admit that I kinda like how he is so cuddly when he's sick?!? Well, here's hoping my next post isn't about a sick Ryleigh!
sounds rough! I hope everyone else in your sweet family is spared!
ReplyDeleteI love sick, cuddly children!!!
ReplyDeleteNo fun at all! Morgan is a cutie cuddle bug when she is sick. I love it too!
ReplyDelete