Monday, January 19, 2009

Camp Peniel

Camp Peniel has so much meaning for Jeremy  and I.  It's the place where Jeremy became a Christian, and it's the place where we both met! We went up to my grandparent's lake house for the weekend and stopped by Marble Falls for a visit to camp on the way. It was a little surreal to return with our own kids. 

Jack went on a walk through the trails with Jeremy while I fed Ryleigh in the truck. 




Then we walked across the field through the path in the trees to Mommy Al's cabin. Mommy Al's (Alice Whitelock) husband and she were the founders of Camp Peniel.
Here's Mommy Al with Ryleigh at the cabin. She's known Jeremy since birth. It was fun for her to get to visit with our kids. She was grateful for the company and I have to say the feeling was mutual.  It was a great trip. 

3 comments:

  1. Those are the cutest pictures ever! So glad you're all feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pics are awesome. And wow - Ryleigh looks just like Jeremy! Do I keep saying this? Glad you guys had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so neat. that first pic. of jack is great.

    ReplyDelete

The Schindlers

The Schindlers
our increasing family

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to my husband Jeremy of 10 years, a mom to my 6 year old, Jack and 3 year old daughter, Ryleigh, and our 1 year old, Henry.