Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Comparisons

Now that I have a significant amount of pictures of Ryleigh, I wanted to make some comparisons of her and Jack around the same age. 

Jack and Ryleigh both just days old. I think they look similar, but Ryleigh, of course, has the lack of dark hair. 

Both kids at 2 months. They seem to have similar eye shape and face shape. 
Jack at 2 months, Ryleigh at 2 1/2 months.  

Ryleigh in similar position...their eyes look so much alike when they smile.

I know Ryleigh's looks will still change a lot as she grows so quickly! We'll see if she ends up looking just a little bit like her mama! Right now, it looks pretty slim. 





3 comments:

  1. Holy cow! I knew she looked like Jack, but wow!! I told you before, but I think she looks so much like Henry and Jeremy!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both beautiful!!! I loved looking at the comparison photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they may have the same mouth. Especially in the two month pic. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

The Schindlers

The Schindlers
our increasing family

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to my husband Jeremy of 10 years, a mom to my 6 year old, Jack and 3 year old daughter, Ryleigh, and our 1 year old, Henry.