Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Jeremy!

This Saturday we celebrated Jeremy's 33rd birthday at Walburg's German restaurant. We were hoping to hang out in the biergarten the whole night, but when we arrived we found out that they close for the winter and don't re-open until April...bummer! But, we ended up getting the whole upstairs dining room to ourselves, which was perfect for our 2-year-old Jack to run around and dance to the Walburg Boys' German music. 

I had to include a picture of the pretty princess in her dress! She was hanging out in the bumbo waiting to load up for the drive. 


Yaya took Ryleigh once Jack became a little fussy while waiting for the bill.

The little family...minus Ryleigh who was sleeping in her carseat.

The whole gang: Marleea & Cody Crittenden, my mom & dad & brother, Ron, Brad, and us!

Ron, Brad, and Jeremy toasting with the yummy German beer. 

Okay, so this last picture needs explaining. I promise we're not white trash! Anyone who has met Jack knows he is very particular about things. Well, once he spilled water down the front of his shirt, he wasn't content until it was off of him to dry. The face is one of "I'm ready to go home!" Overall, we had a great time. Both kids behaved great, the company couldn't be beat, and the food was delicious. 

So, to my "mister" on his birthday (officially Monday), I love you. You are the rock that holds our family together. You are the foundation that makes us strong, connected, and complete. You my best laughter, my sweetest hug, my dearest friend.  Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Jeremy! It looked like y'all had a great dinner together. I hope you get to spend some time together today as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday to the old guy!! Looks like a fun dinner with the fam!

    Looking forward to seeing you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete

The Schindlers

The Schindlers
our increasing family

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to my husband Jeremy of 10 years, a mom to my 6 year old, Jack and 3 year old daughter, Ryleigh, and our 1 year old, Henry.