Monday, September 19, 2011

Fall Craft

Fall is upon us and my maternity "leave" is up, so I decided I needed to get myself in gear as a stay-at-home mom. This week I begin to watch precious Ellie, a co-teacher's daughter, in the afternoons, so I want to maximize my time with Ryleigh in the mornings. I browsed through a couple of websites and magazines to find some crafts for my girl. Ryleigh was super spoiled last year where she stayed while I worked. Jeanne really worked with the girls and always had seasonal crafts for them to do. In turn, Ryleigh LOVES to glue, color, cut, etc.

So, for today, we talked about autumn. I cut out some different colored leaves (we were out of brown construction paper) and had Ryleigh sort them by color. She then glued them on the paper plate to make a wreath. She was very proud and wants to hang it on her bunk bed!


1 comment:

The Schindlers

The Schindlers
our increasing family

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to my husband Jeremy of 10 years, a mom to my 6 year old, Jack and 3 year old daughter, Ryleigh, and our 1 year old, Henry.