It's hard to believe that Henry is 1 month old already!
This little guy has chunked up and has wasted no time about it! He has literally gained a pound a week! This is encouraging though since we've had so much trouble with him having colic symptoms. He still is spitting up some, but less, since I've gone off of dairy. Now it seems to be more gas pain than anything. Jack and Ryleigh have adjusted well to their new sibling and adore him. Ryleigh and I got to witness his first smile yesterday and it was truly precious. He is kinda smug in this photo and wasn't cooperating for me to capture a real grin on film!
Henry, you are my precious littlest one! I love you more than you know and am SO enjoying being able to be at home with you and witness every little milestone. God is so good!
No comments:
Post a Comment