After hearing of a couple of church use this idea, Jeremy and I decided to have a cake to reveal the sex of Schindler baby #3. We had the ultrasound at 9:00am and then took a sealed envelope to Ye Olde English Bakery for them to fill the middle icing layer either pink or blue. Jeremy and I averted our eyes each time the doctor started to head towards the "plumbing" during the ultrasound. Friday, April 1, 2011
It's a...
After hearing of a couple of church use this idea, Jeremy and I decided to have a cake to reveal the sex of Schindler baby #3. We had the ultrasound at 9:00am and then took a sealed envelope to Ye Olde English Bakery for them to fill the middle icing layer either pink or blue. Jeremy and I averted our eyes each time the doctor started to head towards the "plumbing" during the ultrasound.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Schindler family web page
My Blog List
The Schindlers
our increasing family
About Me
- Katie
- I am a wife to my husband Jeremy of 10 years, a mom to my 6 year old, Jack and 3 year old daughter, Ryleigh, and our 1 year old, Henry.


Congrats! Love his name. What a great way to honor your father in law! Can't wait to meet this little guy!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! I LOVE this idea...can't believe you had the will power not to look, but what a fun night to all find out together. CONGRATS on another baby boy!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's a cute idea! Congrats on another boy!
ReplyDeleteI teared up when I read his name. Yay for Baby Henry! He will be a little blessing for sure :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats Katie - we are so excited for you!! What a special name for a special little guy!!
ReplyDelete