Saturday, April 30, 2011

Arranged Marriage?

After our current sitter for Ryleigh needed some personal time for different reasons, we were left needing to find someone to watch Ryleigh for the remaining 5 weeks of school. We're on a pretty tight budget and our babysitter was so kind to barely charge us anything since she knew I was in Christian education. Anywhere else would be double what we were paying.

I called my best friend Sarah just to see if she could cover one Friday for us while we were still trying to work things out. One thing turned into another and she ended up volunteering to watch Ryleigh for us the majority of the days that are remaining in school.

Based on the photos below, I think Ryleigh is adjusting quite well, to say the least! I think Sarah and I have an arranged marriage in the works for these two cuties!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, these are the cutest pictures!!! They are so precious!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

The Schindlers

The Schindlers
our increasing family

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to my husband Jeremy of 10 years, a mom to my 6 year old, Jack and 3 year old daughter, Ryleigh, and our 1 year old, Henry.