Sunday, April 17, 2011

Dress Up Occasion

We had a wedding to attend last weekend. I LOVE occasions that call to dress up the kids and take photos. What mom doesn't love showing off her precious little ones. I also took this as a "dress rehearsal" for Ryleigh's hair for my brother's wedding in a couple of weeks. I curled it with the CHI and it looked so adorable. Jack didn't look so bad himself after Jeremy put some gel in his hair and some nice linen pants on.
I had to talk Jack into taking off his sunglasses since they "are like Daddy." I especially love the picture below with Ryleigh's hands on her hips. This is a common pose these days. Can you say, "YIKES!"

I can't wait til April 30th when my brother and Mandy get married! Hopefully I'll get some cute ones of the whole family to post then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Schindlers

The Schindlers
our increasing family

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to my husband Jeremy of 10 years, a mom to my 6 year old, Jack and 3 year old daughter, Ryleigh, and our 1 year old, Henry.