Sunday, March 13, 2011

More Light-hearted



After looking over my last few posts, I thought, "Geez, it sounds like we've had a rough patch then went to a marriage seminar." Total coincidence that those two posts were like that, and now for something more light-hearted!

We had decided that we wouldn't find out the sex of baby number 3 since we have already been blessed with one boy and one girl; however, as Jack (and myself) have been referring to the baby as "it", it has really been wearing on me! With Ryleigh, we were able to call her by name. Jack picked out things for her room and even made a painting for her before her arrival. I love how he was able to transition and somewhat bond before she was even physically out of the womb. I also battle with Jeremy committing to a name unless he knows the sex. He wouldn't even talk about girl names with Ryleigh until we knew she was for sure a girl.

With that said, I am totally caving! The ultrasound appointment is April 12th and it couldn't come soon enough! With Jack and Ryleigh we just found out in the ultrasound appointment, so to make this one somewhat different, we will have Dr. Fothergil put the sex in a sealed envelope and have dinner with the family or even do the icing in the middle of the cake like a lot of couples do now.
Jack at 20 weeks back in December 2007.

1 comment:

The Schindlers

The Schindlers
our increasing family

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to my husband Jeremy of 10 years, a mom to my 6 year old, Jack and 3 year old daughter, Ryleigh, and our 1 year old, Henry.