I've been awful about leaving my camera at home during perfect picture opportunities, so please pardon the poor photography. All the photos are from my phone.
With that said, I'll start with a couple of older pictures (a few weeks back). The first is of Ryleigh holding sweet Aubrey and feeding her the bottle. I don't think I'll have any trouble finding a helping hand with the new baby as long as Ryleigh is around. Last night at small group, she saw our other friend Kainsley (1 year old) and sat down on the couch, prepped a pillow and asked to hold her. I love my little mother hen!
This pic is of Jack right outside my classroom. One of the HS teachers at CTCS had told Jack she had a snake, so ever since he's been asking her to bring it up to school. The week before spring break it was finally warm enough for her to bring him up. Jack with no regard for caution, put the snake around his neck and toted it around to show (and scare) teachers. We had some tears later that night when we had to tell him he could not get a snake.
Yesterday, during our spring break, we met up with some friends to go to the Cameron Park Zoo in Waco. It's perfect for little ones since the layout is small enough but still with great exhibits. Here's a group photo of all the little ones! We had a blast!!!
Jack and Ryleigh posed for me on the Kimono dragon. Soon after we went into the reptile area. I was glad to validate to Jack how stinky it was (which was one of our reasons for not getting a snake).
After the zoo, some of us went to Crickets (a bar and grill in Waco). KC was awesome and played shuffle board with the boys while we waited on our food. I got one photo of the kids by the pool tables (minus Sadie who was in the bathroom). Jack's face is showing how excited he was to have to sit by his sister instead of Cinco. Ha! And little Zoe at the bottom is missing mom and Sadie. 
No comments:
Post a Comment