This past weekend I loaded up the kids with my mom and headed down to Friendswood to visit my sister and her husband. I've been wanting to take the kids to the beach since they live so close to Galveston...even if their first experience would be the disgusting Texas beach!
We got to Surfside with some rain clouds that quickly blew away. I was worried that Jack being so timid would take a while to warm up to the waves, saltwater, and of course seaweed. NO! He LOVED it!!! He ran right out like a pro and let the waves roll him and didn't want to go home.
Ryleigh loved the water until the seaweed washed up on her foot. She freaked out and then resigned to build and play in the sand the remainder of the time.
Notice the lovely seaweed? Gotta love Texas beaches. Ugh!
My beach bum!
Ryleigh with her Yaya (my mom).
While at the house, Jack's personal form of entertainment is Uncle Kevin. He is so great with the kids and never tires of playing with them. I got to go shopping with my mom and Melissa one of the days as well. It was an awesome trip.
Jack bawled on Aunt Malu's shoulder when we had to leave. He loves her so much!!! Can't wait to go back soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment