I was lucky enough to grow up thinking that I had the "best dad ever". I am so pleased and brimming with pride to say that my own children will boastfully reprise the same phrase.
Jeremy, you came so naturally into your role as a dad four years ago. It has been a blessing to me to see you grow and mature in this position over time. You give of yourself to our kids without ceasing. You patiently listen to Jack's stories. You happily accept Ryleigh's need to be held. You play with the kids even when you've put in a full, exhausting day of work. You help maintain order in our home with household chores. Need I go on?
What you do does not go unnoticed. You are the BEST for our kids and they and I both know it! We love you beyond compare!
Jeremy taking Jack fishing with his new pole that can shoot like a bow.
Ryleigh and I watched from the sidelines.
No comments:
Post a Comment