Thursday, March 14, 2013

One of THOSE days...

It's the last day of teaching before spring break for me. I had a fantastic day with my students and loved getting to love on them before not seeing for a week. I cleaned up and headed out with my crew to go get Jack at CTCS.

When we get to CTCS, Ryleigh tells me that she cannot hold it and has to go to the bathroom. So, I called my mom (who works there) to come out to the car with Henry and get Jack while I take her inside. She fails to go stating that she "didn't really need to". Typical.

Ryleigh had dug in my purse earlier and found the Sonic gift card that my sweet director gave me for a "happy spring break" and asked if we could go get mozzarella sticks. Ummm...yes! While waiting for our order, we hear a loud toot. Like any typical boy Jack and Henry start laughing while Ryleigh looks confused. She proceeds to tell us that she has pooped her pants. Yay! We wait for our order and then get home.

Jeremy pulls her out and wipes her off while I wrangle Henry inside. I throw the clothes in the wash and run a bath. I get Ryleigh all washed off in the tub to come out and find that Henry has splashed all the toilet water from our bathroom all over himself, the toilet and the floor. Again, yay!
I clean it up while Jeremy washes him off, go ahead and scrub the toilet and, what the heck, clean the tub too. I come to wash my hands (again) and smell the tell tale signs of a poop diaper. Man, it is my lucky day! I change Henry while he wrestles me and I'm trying to keep poop from getting all over the floor.

I then realize after Ryleigh is getting comfy in her pajamas that her beloved lambie has been left at school. She had a sub today that didn't know and packed up lambie in the nap bag that stays at school instead of putting her in Ryleigh's backpack. Luckily I have keys since I work up there. Whew!

It has been one of THOSE days where one HOUR has made the whole day sour.
Now on to cleaning the car seat.

THANK YOU THERAPEUTIC BLOGGING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Schindlers

The Schindlers
our increasing family

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to my husband Jeremy of 10 years, a mom to my 6 year old, Jack and 3 year old daughter, Ryleigh, and our 1 year old, Henry.