Monday, May 20, 2013

Ryleigh Conversation

I have SO loved getting to know this little creature that God chose to place in my stewardship. My Ryleigh! I have barely grasped how much I adore her even when she is on my last nerve. This conversation is a typical type of one that we have fairly often.

Me: Ryleigh, do you have any idea how much I love your daddy?

R: (a little disgruntled that the last word above wasn't her name) Yes

Me: I hope some day you are as blessed as me to have a wonderful husband that loves you and loves Jesus.

R: I do, Justin Beiber.

Me: (muffling giggles) I guess that is okay as long as he loves you and he loves Jesus.

R: Everyone loves Jesus. You love Jesus. Daddy loves Jesus. I love Jesus. Dan Patrick loves Jesus.

If only that were true my Ryleigh-girl! I pray that I have the grace to show you love in a world that doesn't know how to truly love. I pray that I have the insight to take advantage of any and all conversations to plug the gospel of truth in a world that will fill your head with lies. I pray that you will gain the gift of salvation and be one of God's chosen people, his royal priesthood in a world that desperately needs leadership and light.
Thank you, Father, for the time you have given me to pour myself into my home and not work outside of the home. I know my time is drawing short, but I will forever cherish this gift you have given me.

DISCLAIMER: posts about my boys are coming soon too! They are just as much my treasures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Schindlers

The Schindlers
our increasing family

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to my husband Jeremy of 10 years, a mom to my 6 year old, Jack and 3 year old daughter, Ryleigh, and our 1 year old, Henry.