Friday, June 22, 2012

Jack-a-lack

So, this post is over a little more than a month late. Jack turned 6 back on May 16th! I can NOT believe that my baby is that old and about to go into first grade. What? Where on Earth did the time go? 

We had a couple of "firsts" this year. Jack played t-ball for the spring season and enjoyed it. We have ruled out soccer as a sport for him, and I think t-ball we will try at least one more season to see if it sticks. He still says he wants to try basketball, but since he didn't like all the running in soccer, I'm hesitant to sign him up. ha!

Jack also lost his first tooth right before he turned 6. He now has lost both of his bottom middle teeth. My snaggletooth boy is so adorable!

Jack, I am so proud of the boy that you are! You are my sweet, sensitive boy who has a high sense of justice and wanting everyone to follow the rules. You love to giggle and are a friend to everyone you meet. You charm all of Daddy's friends when you talk with them like they're your best friend. You make your little brother laugh and smile like no one else. You are my first...the one who first made me a mommy. I will never forget and will always cherish each day with you. I love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Schindlers

The Schindlers
our increasing family

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to my husband Jeremy of 10 years, a mom to my 6 year old, Jack and 3 year old daughter, Ryleigh, and our 1 year old, Henry.