Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Salt Dough Ornaments

Today's Craft: Salt Dough Ornaments
Recipe:
4 cups flour
1 cup salt
1 1/2 cups warm water
(I cut it in half since I only wanted a few ornaments)

Roll out like cookie dough. Bake at 325 for 1 hour

This is Ryleigh's hand print that I painted from an idea off of where else, Pinterest.
And here is Henry's footprint from his first Christmas. We did others that Ryleigh painted freely but I didn't get photos of them. She was pretty inpatient while they baked, but it made up for it when she got to paint. I then sealed them with a high-gloss varnish. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. those are precious! We made some ornaments as well, but certainly not that fancy!

    ReplyDelete

The Schindlers

The Schindlers
our increasing family

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to my husband Jeremy of 10 years, a mom to my 6 year old, Jack and 3 year old daughter, Ryleigh, and our 1 year old, Henry.