When we first found out we were pregnant with our third, I immediately began to think of room arrangements as we have a 3 bedroom house. I knew someone was going to have to share a room. Once we found out that Henry was a boy, I wondered, "should I put the two boys together?" "what about night feedings and crying?" "should I put the older two together since they sleep through the night and go to bed around the same time?"
Well, I decided to bunk the two older kids in the same room. We got new bunk beds, sold Jack's old twin and put combined their toys in one room and set up the nursery in Ryleigh's old room. "WE" (aka Jeremy) put the beds together and did most of the work since I was about 7 months pregnant at the time.
The room arrangement worked pretty well at first, and to be honest it wasn't a huge inconvenience. I, however, was concerned about modesty between Ryleigh and my growing boy, Jack. Ryleigh had also taken over the room since she is home all day and plays HARD with all her toys. She is literally a tornado! I felt like it was kinda silly for a baby to have a whole room to himself when all he does is sleep in it.
Enjoy my princess! Play away!

No comments:
Post a Comment