So I finally gave in a few weeks ago and asked for an invite to Pinterest. I am totally addicted, especially when it comes to finding new recipes for dinners, lunches or BAKING! I have already made two dinners from Pinterest this week and they turned out great.
I feel so blessed to be a stay-at-home mom that has time to really plan and prepare things ahead of time. This afternoon we have Jack's soccer practice from 5:30-6:30, so we are starved when we get home. I've been trying to do things ahead so we can just reheat for a quick dinner. Today's recipe, Corn Dog Muffins. They were super easy and made 2 dozen. So, some will go in the freezer for lunches later next week.

Jeremy was my official taste-tester and gave it his seal of approval. Tonight they will be served with crinkle fries! YUM!
No comments:
Post a Comment