
While I was busy redecorating our kids' rooms this past weekend, Jeremy and Jack enjoyed their first dad-son camping trip to Enchanted Rock. They had a blast! Jeremy said that Jack was a trooper hiking up the rock, especially in the brutal wind that nearly knocked Jack over. Jack was also awesome with sleeping in the tent. (This is no surprise though since my snuggle bunny got to cozy up to daddy all night.)

Some of Jeremy's camp friends joined with their boys. Since they were unable to get enough space at the camping grounds, they just set up tents at our lake house. Perfect! Here's the whole crew inside the cave. I love that all the little boys had head lamps!

Okay, Camp Peniel friends, they then came back to the lake house and made silver turtles for dinner...YUM!

Jack, Andrew, Ben, Sam, and Caleb...quite a crew!

Jack, you are so blessed to have a wonderful, involved dad that loves you so much. I know he cherished every memory he made with you this fun weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment