Monday, May 9, 2011

Weekly Menu

Okay, Laura, I saw your post and decided to do the same. I stole a couple of your recipes for this week!

Sunday: Jeremy made yummy Filet Mignon with baked potatoes and green beans for Mother's Day YUM YUM....even better when I don't have to cook it :)

Monday: More Casserole (this has ground beef, egg noodles, corn, onion, bell pepper, celery) My kids aren't big vegetable eaters, or eaters in general, but they eat this pretty good. If it sounds interesting, let me know, and I'll get you the recipe.

Tuesday: Double Cheeseburger Pizza rounds with sweet potato fries (I leave out the olives...not a fan)

Wednesday: Left-overs

Thursday: Laura's roast recipe, mashed potatoes, and green beans (This is super fast & easy for a busy day or working mom...and DELICIOUS)

Friday: Chicken Taquitos, Spanish rice, and black beans (Haven't tried this one yet, but will let you know if they turn out any good)

Saturday: Chicken Alfredo Pizza (this is a yummy and easy recipe with zucchini, chicken, alfredo sauce and Roma tomatoes)

I also plan to try this recipe for Pizza bites that my friend Natalie posted.


Laura, this probably won't give you many ideas since I stole so many from you and your recommended website www.ourbestbites.com! Everyone else, happy cooking! ;)

2 comments:

  1. So glad you made the roast-its so good! Hope yall like the taquitos, we had those for dinner tonight. I want to try those pizza bites too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the roast! Loved the pizza bites. Going to try her recipe for chicken, bacon, ranch bites. Can't wait! So fun sharing menus and recipes! Always need new inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

The Schindlers

The Schindlers
our increasing family

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to my husband Jeremy of 10 years, a mom to my 6 year old, Jack and 3 year old daughter, Ryleigh, and our 1 year old, Henry.