Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Jack!

Five fast years ago, I was blessed beyond measure when I became a mom for the first time to this little one.
First birthday...
2nd birthday, Buzz Lightyear theme...
3rd birthday, Superhero party that got rained out and we had a HUGE cake...
4th birthay, Spiderman party at Gabrielle's Gym

5th Birthday, PowerHouse Gym with some of Jack's classmates and friends. It was a great time!


Jack, you are a mother's treasure! You seek to do what is right and honor your parents. You love to sing to your Lord and even make up songs to Him. You have a tender heart that is full of compassion and empathy for those you encounter. You have an excellent head on your shoulders that is able to reason and decipher in ways that amazes me! I love you because your mine; I love you because you're you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Schindlers

The Schindlers
our increasing family

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to my husband Jeremy of 10 years, a mom to my 6 year old, Jack and 3 year old daughter, Ryleigh, and our 1 year old, Henry.