Wednesday, January 19, 2011

In His Time

"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven." Ecc. 3:1

"He has made everything beautiful in its time." Ecc. 3:10

God has been teaching me lessons of his unfailing faithfulness over the past year and how to fully rely on his timing. Jeremy and I have had our share of some heartache and growth through pain in this season of our life. I know you've all experienced a time similar to this with its own unique circumstances. Through it all, God was drawing me ever close to him. He kept reminding me that he would make all this BEAUTIFUL in HIS time.

We were blessed to go through a time of sweet restoration over the past few months. God has been at work in both of us, strengthening our relationship, covering our family with grace and peace.

As the cherry on top to his complete faithfulness, we will be welcoming another member to our family this August! That's right, we are expecting our third child! Since we've been blessed with both a girl and boy already, the gender of this one will remain a mystery until its August arrival! Praise be to our God and his ever perfect timing!

11 comments:

  1. Congrats Katie! I knew it was coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo!! So excited for you and Jeremy! How fun that y'all are waiting to find out the sex!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's wonderful news! We're so happy for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Schindlers! So excited for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a Glory Story! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Katie! So excited for your family and love that since you have one of each you are waiting to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!! That is wonderful news. I am so happy for you & Jeremy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so exciting Katie! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a blessing! So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! I love that you're keeping the gender secret! It was really fun finding out at birth!

    ReplyDelete

The Schindlers

The Schindlers
our increasing family

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to my husband Jeremy of 10 years, a mom to my 6 year old, Jack and 3 year old daughter, Ryleigh, and our 1 year old, Henry.