Monday, January 3, 2011

Weekly Menu

My friend Laura put her weekly menu on her blog and I loved the idea. I even already got a new recipe from her based on the blog. So, here I go as well. Let's start a trend and share some good recipes!

Monday: Double Cheeseburger Pizza Rounds, French fries
(I leave out the olives, I'm not a fan!)

Tuesday: Cranberry Chicken with sweet potatoes and green beans


Thursday: left overs

Friday: Fajitas, rice and black beans

Saturday: Drunken Chicken with broccoli

Sunday: out to eat

The linked recipes are from a 30-minute meal Pillsbury book that I got at the check out line of the grocery store when Jeremy and I first got married. If you're interested in any of the other recipes, just shoot me an email and I'll be happy to pass it along!

Happy Cooking!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So excited for some new dinner ideas! Glad you posted!

    ReplyDelete

The Schindlers

The Schindlers
our increasing family

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to my husband Jeremy of 10 years, a mom to my 6 year old, Jack and 3 year old daughter, Ryleigh, and our 1 year old, Henry.