Friday, August 27, 2010

LION football

Tonight was CTCS Lion football's first home game of the season and we brought in a "W"!!!!

Last year I taught a little girl whose mother gave me a little Lions cheerleader outfit that all her girls wore when they were little. She thought that Ryleigh would enjoy it, and, boy, did she!

Here she is before the game saying a big, "CHEESE!" for the camera.

Of course, I then made her pose with her big brother in his black out shirt for the game. And she was spoiled by her Yaya and MarZ to the point where I was hoping she wouldn't puke tonight with all the suckers and popcorn!


Meanwhile, Jack was living it up with his new bestie, Brody! Here they are sharing a snow cone.

Life is good! Go LIONS!

1 comment:

  1. Ryleigh looks so big in her cheerleader outfit!! Precious!

    ReplyDelete

The Schindlers

The Schindlers
our increasing family

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to my husband Jeremy of 10 years, a mom to my 6 year old, Jack and 3 year old daughter, Ryleigh, and our 1 year old, Henry.