Tuesday, August 3, 2010

8 YEARS!?!

It's hard to believe that I've been married to my best friend 8 years today. On August 3, 2002, I walked down an isle to a tearfully happy Jeremy and exchanged vows. One of the best decisions of my life!
I have so much fun when he is around. We've been blessed to go on trips together and build a marriage together that I cherish. Our 8 years have brought changes and challenges, but with each one, our love for each other and faith in one another deepens.
Jeremy always makes me laugh. Whether it's his random photos of himself that he takes, or his unique thought patterns similar to that of Larry David, he manages to put a smile on my face like no other.
He is the only man that I ever envisioned being the father of my children (even at the age of 12), and he has filled that role with more honor and respect and fervor than I could have imagined.

As our family grows, he is just as excited to take on the new adventures that it will bring.
There is nothing sexier than a man genuinely enjoying himself and pouring himself into his children. The adoration that fills their eyes when "Daddy" walks into a room sums up all my emotions.

Jeremy is my fun. Jeremy is my balance. Jeremy is my rock, my stabilizer, my sense.

I love you! Happy anniversary!

2 comments:

  1. Happy, Happy 8th Anniversary! Marriage is a journey and it is amazing that you two have been on it for so long already. I hope you had a great day together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on 8 years - wow!! What a sweet post... You have such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete

The Schindlers

The Schindlers
our increasing family

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to my husband Jeremy of 10 years, a mom to my 6 year old, Jack and 3 year old daughter, Ryleigh, and our 1 year old, Henry.