Friday, July 16, 2010

Jack the Artist

Jack and Ryleigh had to tag along with me to school on Thursday morning while I tutored for a few hours. Things just didn't work out for either grandma to watch them and our friends that I usually hit up were busy too. I felt like if I paid someone to watch them, it would kinda defeat the purpose of me tutoring.

Anyway, while waiting on me, the kids were the picture of perfection! It's one of the moments where you beam as a mom and feel like you have done a pretty good job after all. Ryleigh played with her baby dolls and periodically sat in my lap, and Jack created the above artwork in between racing his cars. I don't know how much detail you can really see, but he even added designs on each person's chests for their "t-shirts". Like father, like son!

I was really impressed by his details and fine motor skills for his age. If I'm just a biased mom, let me think that. :) Because in my eyes, this is a pure masterpiece!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Schindlers

The Schindlers
our increasing family

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to my husband Jeremy of 10 years, a mom to my 6 year old, Jack and 3 year old daughter, Ryleigh, and our 1 year old, Henry.